From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up embed, embedded, or embedding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Embedded or embedding may refer to:
- In mathematics, embedding is one instance of some mathematical object contained within another instance
- Distributed generation of energy, also known as embedded generation or decentralized generation
- In psychology, self-embedding is an activity in which one pushes items into one's own flesh in order to feel pain
- In biology, embedding is part of sample preparation for electron microscopes, in which the sample is infused with a plastic, which then hardens so the sample can be cut into thin slices.
- An embedded system is a special-purpose system in which the computer is completely encapsulated by the device it controls
- Embedding media into a text document, forming a compound document
<embed></embed>, an element that inserts a non-standard object into the HTML document, see HTML element#embed
- Font embedding is inclusion of font files inside an electronic document
- A dependent clause is sometimes called an embedded clause
- Center embedding defines the recursive nesting of an element in the middle of a similar element
- Embedded journalism, working within and under the control of one side's army in a military conflict
- Embedded (play), a play by Tim Robbins about embedded journalists covering military conflict in the US-Iraq war
- Embedded (album), a 2004 music album by Mark Seymour
- Embedded (Meathook Seed album), a 1993 album by industrial metal band Meathook Seed.
- Embedded, a song in the Job for a Cowboy album Genesis, which was released in 2007
- Embed Series, works by artist Mark Jenkins
- Embedded, a novel by Dan Abnett
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Embedded.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.