Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up embedded, embed, or embedding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Embedded or embedding (alternatively imbedded or imbedding) may refer to:
- Embedding, in mathematics, one instance of some mathematical object contained within another instance
- Embedded generation, a distributed generation of energy, also known as decentralized generation
- Self-embedding, in psychology, an activity in which one pushes items into one's own flesh in order to feel pain
- Embedding, in biology, a part of sample preparation for electron microscopes
- Embedded system, a special-purpose system in which the computer is completely encapsulated by the device it controls
- Embedding, installing media into a text document to form a compound document
<embed></embed>, a HyperText Markup Language (HTML) element that inserts a non-standard object into the HTML document
- Font embedding, inclusion of font files inside an electronic document
- Word embedding, a technique used in text analysis
- Embedded clause, also called a dependent clause a clause that provides a sentence element with additional information, but which cannot stand alone as a sentence
- Center embedding, recursive nesting of an element in the middle of a similar element.
- Embedded journalism, under the control of one side's army in a military conflict
- Embedded (play), a 2003 play by Tim Robbins about embedded journalists covering military conflict in the US-Iraq war
- Embedded (Mark Seymour album), 2004
- Embedded (Meathook Seed album), 1993
- "Embedded", a song by Job for a Cowboy from the 2007 album Genesis
- Embed Series, works by artist Mark Jenkins
- Embedded, a novel by Dan Abnett
- Embedded (film), a 2016 erotic political thriller film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Embedded.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.