Embraer Lineage 1000
|Lineage 1000 at Dubai Airshow in 2009.|
|First flight||October 26, 2007|
|Number built||21 |
The Embraer Lineage 1000 is a variant of the Embraer 190 regional jet airliner, launched as a private jet on May 2, 2006. Manufactured by the Brazilian aerospace firm Embraer, the Lineage is advertised as an "ultra-large" business jet with comfortable seating for 19.
The Lineage 1000 is largely based on the successful Embraer passenger jet, the Embraer 190. The greatest change in the Lineage 1000 is the added fuel tanks in the lower deck cargo hold space, nearly doubling the jet's range, which also boasts a lavish interior, divided into up to 5 sections including an optional bedroom, washroom with running water, and a walk-in cargo area at the rear. Another selling point is the larger fuselage cross-section than other comparable business jets, such as the Gulfstream V and the Bombardier Global Express. The Lineage 1000 is only topped in available space by the 737 and A319 conversions, the BBJ and ACJ.
The Lineage 1000 received its certification from Brazil's ANAC and from EASA in December 2008. It was certified by the USA Federal Aviation Administration on 7 January 2009. The first Lineage 1000 was delivered to HE Aamer Abdul Jalil Al Fahim on May 7, 2009.
The aircraft has gained significant popularity in the Middle East as several operators have taken delivery or have ordered the Lineage 1000. Al Jaber Aviation has taken delivery of their first Lineage in January 2010 with four more ordered. Flemming House has taken delivery of their corporate Lineage 1000 aircraft in June 2010. In September 2010, Royal Jet has added a Lineage 1000 to their fleet to be managed on behalf of Al Habtoor Group. Falcon Aviation Services has ordered one Lineage 1000 to be delivered in 2010.
Outside of the Middle East, Grupo Omnilife de Mexico has taken delivery of their Lineage 1000 aircraft in August 2010. Hangar8, one of Europe’s leading operators of privately owned passenger jets, took delivery of the first Embraer Lineage 1000 aircraft available for charter outside of the Middle East. Airone Aviation Pvt Ltd. of India has also taken possession of this aircraft.
The aircraft is priced at $53 million. 
|Number of deliveries||2||3||3||4||1|
Data from 
- Crew: 2 flight crew + 1 optional flight attendant
- Capacity: 19 passengers
- Length: 36.24 m (118 ft 11 in)
- Wingspan: 28.72 m (94 ft 3 in)
- Height: 10.28 m (33 ft 9 in)
- Max takeoff weight: 55,000 kg (121,254 lb)
- Powerplant: 2 × General Electric CF34-10E turbofan engines, 82.3 kN (18,500 lbf) thrust each
- Maximum speed: 890 km/h (553 mph; 481 kn)
- Maximum speed: Mach 0.83
- Range: 8,334 km; 5,179 mi (4,500 nmi)
- Service ceiling: 12,496 m (40,997 ft)
- Thrust/weight: 0.41:1
- Balanced field length (SL, ISA, MGTOW): 6,660 ft (2,030 m)
- Related development
- Embraer 190
- Lineage 1000E: In October 2013, Embraer introduced the Lineage 1000E, which delivers greater range - 4,600 nm (8,519 km). In addition, the new Lineage 1000E features new in-flight entertainment and cockpit options 
- Aircraft of comparable role, configuration and era
- Related lists
- Flight International 20/11/07
- Aviation Week & Space Technology 12 Jan 2009, "FAA and EASA certify Lineage 1000 Business Jet", p. 15
- "Embraer Delivers First Lineage 1000 Executive Jet". Deagel.com. 2009-05-08. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "Embraer Delivers First Lineage 1000". Aviation Week. 2010-01-07. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "M-SBAH Flemming House Embraer Lineage 1000 (ERJ-190-100 ECJ) - cn 19000225 - Planespotters.net Just Aviation". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "Al Habtoor's Lineage 1000 aircraft enters Royal Jet service | Royal Jet". AMEinfo.com. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "Lineage 1000". Deagel.com. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "Embraer's Lineage 1000 Executive Jet Flies Mexico's Skies". Asdnews.com. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "Hangar8 takes delivery of Europes first Embraer Lineage 1000 | News". Breaking Travel News. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- per Embraer press release dated 23 December 2008
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Embraer Lineage 1000.|