|MNC (JVs and subsidiaries)|
|Headquarters||Hinjwadi, Pune, India|
|Satish Mehta  CEO|
|Products||tablets, capsules, softgels, injectables, Lyophilized sterile parenterals, Onco products|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Success through Innovation|
Emcure Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Pune in West India is an Indian pharmaceutical company. The company's products include tablets, capsules (both softgel capsules and hard-gel capsules), and injectables.
- Solid Dosage facility at Hinjwadi - In 2006, Emcure received US FDA approval for its solid dosages facility at Hinjwadi, Pune. The plant manufactures solid oral formulations for the international regulated markets. With this approval, the facility has accreditation from US FDA, UK MHRA, WHO Geneva and MCC South Africa
- Small volume parenteral facility at Hinjawadi - USFDA and UK MHRA approved. Has lyophilization and pfs capability
- Oncology injectable facility at Hinjawadi
- API manufacturing facility at Kurkumbh- USFDA approved
- Biotech facility at Hinjawadi
USA - The company has a manufacturing facility and R&D centre at East Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
There have been cases of drug recalls announced by Pharma majors like Pfizer & Teva after having manufactured their products with their partner Emcure. In 2010, Pfizer had to recalls three batches of an anti-bacterial product from the US market due to presence of Penicillium Chrysogenum in some samples. Teva recalls several batches of two products due to white tablets showing discoloration and presence of foreign particles in 2011 
Emcure voices its concerns on HIV/AIDS through its "Let's fight AIDS together" initiative and supplies Antiretroviral drugs to Africa, Asia Pacific and CIS. As a part of its corporate social responsibility it supports 'Taal', a pharmacy for HIV/AIDS patients run by HIV/AIDS patients.
Roche has signed a deal with Emcure for manufacturing its blockbuster anticancer drugs Herceptin and Mabthera in India. This is the first time that an Indian company has won a biological drug manufacturing contract. Under this programme the cancer drugs shall be made available to the developing world at an affordable 'cut-price' version. The monthly doses priced at around $3000 are expected to be slashed significantly for wider access to cancer therapy.
- Emcure USA http://www.emcureusa.com/
- Gennova http://www.emcure.co.in/group_Gennova.asp
- Zuventus http://www.zuventus.co.in:8080/jsp/default.jsp
- Emcure website
- Specializing in Chiral chemistry
- Project Disha
- Emcure Hinjwadi site
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited Presents at 2nd Annual NDDS India 2011
- Emcure presents at the Workshop on Chem Sciences & Tech., IYC 2011 at National Chemical Lab., Pune
- Emcure presence in E&L conference, 2012
- Emcure presents at the 2013 CPhI Pharma QbD conference, Mumbai accessed from Archive.org