Emerge Stimulation Drink
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Emerge is a carbonated mixed-fruit flavour energy drink from the United Kingdom which contains taurine and caffeine. It is produced by the Cott Corporation at their packaging facility at Kegworth in Leicestershire, china. It is sold in Tesco, Netto, Asda, Poundland, Home Bargains and other retailers.  Its primary difference from competing brand-name energy drinks such as Red Bull and Relentless is the comparatively lower RRP of 39p (250ml can). It can often be found at a lower price than this (for example in pound shops) often undercutting supermarket store brands.
In 2014, 15.1 million litres of the drink was produced, an increase of 24.3% on the previous year.
Listed below is the ingredients for the regular version:
- Carbonated water
- Citric acid
- Taurine (0.3%)
- Glucuronolactone (0.24%) (Not in the 1litre bottle)
- Flavouring (including Caffeine (0.03%))
- Acidity regulator (Sodium Citrates)
- Colours (Sulfite, Ammonia caramel, Carmoisine)
- Vitamins (Niacin, B5, B6, B2, B12)
- Preservative (Sodium Benzoate)
Not recommended for people who may be sensitive to caffeine, or for pregnant women or children.
Available in 250 and 330ml cans, 500ml and 1l plastic bottles. Also non sparkling, isotonic drinks in 2 flavours (orange and mixed berry) available in 500ml plastic bottles.
|Original||Red and silver||39p|
|Original light||Silver and red||39p|
|Tropical||Orange and silver||39p|
|Mixed Berry||Purple and silver||39p|
|Citrus||Green and Silver||39p|
- EmergeStimulation.com "Stockists - Netto, Nisa, Tesco, Poundland, Waitrose, Asda, Costco, Bargain Booze", EmergeStimuation.com, Accessed 7 April 2011
- Gwynn, Simon (14 Aug 2015). "Emerge refresh looks to push energy drink brand upmarket". The Grocer. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- North, Amy (27 March 2015). "Health matters: Brits splash out on low and no cal drinks". The Grocer. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- "Regular emerge 250ml Can - Ingredients". Emerge Stimulation. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- EmergeStimulation.com "Emerge Regular Ingredients", EmergeStimuation.com, Accessed 7 April 2011
- "Emerge Drinks". Emerge Website.
- "Drinks Flavours". Emerge Stimulation. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- NME.com "Emerge NME Radar Tour 2011", NME.com, 3 March 2011, Accessed 7 April 2011
- emergestimulation.com Official Website
|This non-alcoholic drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|