Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up emergence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emergence is the process of complex pattern formation from more basic constituent parts.
- Emergence (novel), a 1984 science fiction book by David R. Palmer
- Emergence (C. J. Cherryh novel), a 2018 science fiction novel by C. J. Cherryh
- Emergence: The Connected Lives of Ants, Brains, Cities, and Software, a 2001 book by Steven Berlin Johnson
- Emergence: Labeled Autistic, a 1986 book by Temple Grandin
- Emergence, a science fiction book by Ray Hammond
- Emergence (Whit Dickey album), 2009
- Émergence (Natasha St-Pier album), 1996
- Emergence, a 1992 album by R. Carlos Nakai
- Emergence (Miroslav Vitous album), 1985
- Emergence (Neil Sedaka album), 1971
- Emergence: The Music of TNA Wrestling, the fifth studio album of TNA Wrestling
- Emergence (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1994 Star Trek: The Next Generation episode
- Emergence International, a worldwide community of Christian Scientists
- The process of return to baseline physiologic function of all organ systems after the cessation of general anaesthesia
- Emergency (disambiguation)
- Emergent (disambiguation)
- Emergentism, an approach to philosophy of complex systems
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emergence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.