Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up emergence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emergence is the process of complex pattern formation from more basic constituent parts.
- Emergence (novel), a 1984 science fiction book by David R. Palmer
- Emergence (C. J. Cherryh novel), a 2018 science fiction novel by C. J. Cherryh
- Emergence: The Connected Lives of Ants, Brains, Cities, and Software, a 2001 book by Steven Berlin Johnson
- Emergence: Labeled Autistic, a 1986 book by Temple Grandin
- Emergence, a science fiction book by Ray Hammond
- Emergence, a hentai manga by ShindoL
- Emergence (Whit Dickey album), 2009
- Émergence (Natasha St-Pier album), 1996
- Emergence, a 1992 album by R. Carlos Nakai
- Emergence (Miroslav Vitous album), 1985
- Emergence (Neil Sedaka album), 1971
- Emergence: The Music of TNA Wrestling, the fifth studio album of TNA Wrestling
- Emergence (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1994 Star Trek: The Next Generation episode
- Emergence International, a worldwide community of Christian Scientists
- The process of return to baseline physiologic function of all organ systems after the cessation of general anaesthesia
- Emergency (disambiguation)
- Emergent (disambiguation)
- Emergentism, an approach to philosophy of complex systems
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emergence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.