Emergency Landing (1952 film)
|Directed by||Arne Skouen|
|Produced by||Rigmor Hansson|
|Written by||Colbjörn Helander|
|Edited by||Jan Erik Düring|
An American bomber is shot down on the Norwegian coast during World War II. The airmen bail out and land at different locations. In spite of the German search for them, the Norwegian resistance picks them up and hides them in the attic of the local church, a center of operations. Things become tense, however, when the hideout is spotted by a notorious collaborator, and soon the protagonist, Hans (Henki Kolstad), has to get the airmen to Sweden.
- Henki Kolstad - Hans
- Jack Kennedy - Eddie, captain
- Randi Kolstad - Kristin
- Bjarne Andersen - Stråmannen
- Jens Bolling - Knut
- Einar Vaage - Edvartsen, kirketjener
- Samuel Matlowsky - Leo, sergeant
- Lee Payant - Fiorello, 2nd lt.
- John Robbins - Don, sergeant
- Lee Zimmer - Steve, sergeant
- Chris Bugge - Mart, 1st lt.
- Joachim Holst-Jensen - Willie, presten (as J. Holst Jensen)
|This article related to Norwegian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a war film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|