|Directed by||Edward Buzzell|
|Produced by||Nat Perrin|
|Written by||Nat Perrin
|Music by||Werner R. Heymann|
|Edited by||Al Clark|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Emergency Wedding (a.k.a. "Jealousy" in the UK), is a 1950 film directed by Edward Buzzell. It stars Larry Parks and Barbara Hale. It is a remake of You Belong to Me, which featured Larry Parks in a bit part.
Dr. Helen Hunt is a physician married to millionaire Peter Judson Kirk Jr., who is jealous his wife is spending too much time with her male patients. He makes a fool of himself trying to prove her guilt, which causes his wife to leave. But then he puts up the money for a new hospital and she comes back to him.
- Larry Parks as Peter Judson Kirk
- Barbara Hale as Dr. Helen Hunt
- Willard Parker as Vandemer
- Una Merkel as Emma
- Alan Reed as Tony
- Eduard Franz as Dr. Heimer
- Irving Bacon as Filbert - Mechanic
- Don Beddoe as Forbish - Floorwalker
- Jim Backus as Ed Hamley
The New York Times wrote, "back in 1941, Columbia united Barbara Stanwyck and Henry Fonda in holy matrimony and acrimony as blueprinted in a script by Claude Binyon and a story by Dalton Trumbo labeled, "You Belong to Me." The verdict on this entry was amiable. It was a lightweight lot of fun done by a covey of actors who were happy in their work. Yesterday, the Palace received "Emergency Wedding,"...This remake of a yarn about a millionaire—an insecure gent ludicrously jealous of his doctor-wife—is lightweight without being especially gay or serious. "Emergency Wedding," except for a titter or two and an attempt to diagnose what ails organized medicine, is an unimpressive reproduction." 
- "Emergency Wedding (1950) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast". AllMovie. Retrieved 2014-04-13.
- "Detail view of Movies Page". Afi.com. Retrieved 2014-04-13.
- "Emergency Wedding Review". Movies.tvguide.com. Retrieved 2014-04-13.
- "Movie Review - - 'Emergency Wedding' at Palace". NYTimes.com. 1950-12-22. Retrieved 2014-04-13.