Emergency brake can refer to:
- Parking brake or hand brake in automobiles, which can also be used in case of failure of the main braking system
- Emergency brake (train), a term which can refer to a stronger-than-normal braking level, a separate backup braking system, or the lever used to engage the backup braking system
- Train protection system, which engages an emergency brake in dangerous situations
- Emergency brake assist, which increases braking effectiveness when a human driver executes a panic stop
- Autonomous emergency braking in a collision avoidance system, which engages the main braking system in automobiles when a computer detects an imminent collision
- Autobrake, a system for automating braking during takeoff and landing of airplanes
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emergency brakes.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emergency brake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.