Emergency room (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An emergency room refers to a department in a medical facility that specializes in the acute care of patients without any prior appointments
Emergency room may also refer to:
- Emergency Room (art), an art piece format by Thierry Geoffroy
- A meeting room used by governments and civil servants for emergency management purposes in times of crisis
- ER (TV series), a 1994–2009 American medical drama television series
- The Emergency Room, an underground experimental music venue in Vancouver, Canada
- Emergency Room, an episode in the French animated series, Oggy and the Cockroaches
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emergency room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.