Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Emil, Emile, or Émile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emil may refer to:
- Emil (given name), including a list of people with the given name Emil or Emile
- Aquila Emil, Papua New Guinean rugby league footballer
- Kristján Emilsson (born 1993), Icelandic footballer
- Emile, or On Education (1762), a treatise on education by Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Émile (novel) (1827), an autobiographical novel based on Émile de Girardin's early life
- Emil i Lönneberga (1963–1997), a series of novels by Astrid Lindgren about a young prankster
- Emile and the Detectives (1929), a children's novel by Erich Kästner
- "Emil", nickname of the Kurt Maschler Award for integrated text and illustration (1982–1999)
- Emil River, in China and Kazakhstan
- Emile (film), Canadian film made in 2003 by Carl Bessai
- Emil Kolar, Christopher Moltisanti's first kill, portrayed in The Sopranos "Pilot" episode
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.