|Full name||Emiliano Daniel Armenteros|
|Date of birth||18 January 1986|
|Place of birth||Monte Grande, Argentina|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2009–2010||→ Xerez (loan)||25||(3)|
|2010–2011||→ Rayo Vallecano (loan)||37||(20)|
|2012||→ Rayo Vallecano (loan)||13||(2)|
|2016–||→ Santos Laguna (loan)||16||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 May 2017.
Born in Monte Grande, Buenos Aires, Armenteros started playing professionally for Club Atlético Banfield, making his Primera División debuts at only 17. In 2005, he was sold to Club Atlético Independiente for roughly US$1 million.
During his two-season spell with Los Diablos Rojos, Armenteros was an undisputed starter in spite of his young age.
Armenteros joined Sevilla FC in 2007, on loan, with the La Liga club having an option to buy for €2 million at the season's end. He played almost exclusively with the reserves in Segunda División in his beginnings, only missing two league games in 42 in his first year and scoring seven goals as the team retained their recently acquired division status.
Armenteros made his Spanish top flight debut on 19 October 2008, playing 15 minutes in a 1–0 away win against UD Almería. He collected a further three substitute appearances over the course of the campaign, netting in a 2–0 success at CD Numancia.
On 4 August 2009, after completing a medical examination, Armenteros moved to neighbouring Xerez CD on loan. On 4 October he scored the club's first-ever top division goal in a 1–1 home draw against Málaga CF, and welcomed his first child, Sofía, on the 27th. Xerez eventually suffered immediate relegation back.
On 15 July 2010, still on loan, Armenteros signed with second division club Rayo Vallecano. He netted a career-best 20 goals – including a hat-trick on 20 November 2010 in a 3–1 home win against SD Ponferradina– as the Madrid outskirts team returned to the top level after eight years.
- Numancia 0–2 Sevilla FC; ESPN Soccernet, 31 May 2009
- El Xerez anuncia el fichaje de Emiliano Armenteros (Xerez announces Emiliano Armenteros' signing); Marca, 4 August 2009 (in Spanish)
- Win continues to elude Xerez; ESPN Soccernet, 4 October 2009
- "Este gol nos quita un gran peso de encima" ("This goal is a big weight off our shoulders"); Diario AS, 6 October 2009 (in Spanish)
- Felicitación a Armenteros (Congratulations to Armenteros); Xerez CD, 27 October 2009 (in Spanish)
- Armenteros con un hat-trick guía al Rayo en la victoria (Armenteros' hat-trick guides Rayo to victory); Diario AS, 20 November 2010 (in Spanish)
- "Armenteros y Lucas tumban al Valladolid y lanzan al Rayo" [Armenteros and Lucas down Valladolid and propel Rayo] (in Spanish). Marca. 6 November 2010. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Charles escala en el podio de los goleadores extranjeros" [Charles reaches podium of foreign top scorers] (in Spanish). El Día de Córdoba. 16 May 2011. Retrieved 17 February 2014.
- Emiliano Armenteros – FIFA competition record