|Born||January 4, 1983|
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
|Spouse||Jeff Goldblum (m. 2014)|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in) (2000)|
|Weight||38 kg (84 lb) (2000)|
|Club||Kalev RSG Club|
Livingston is a three-time national champion of Canada in rhythmic gymnastics. She represented Canada at the 1999 Pan American Games in Winnipeg, Manitoba, winning the gold medal as in the individual all-around. She also represented Canada at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia, placing 18th in the individual all-around competition. In 2000, she competed at 167 cm and 38 kg.
In the film Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Livingston was a body double for Rihanna performing Bubble’s pole dance scene. She was also a body double for Emma Stone's aerial work in the film La La Land.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2018)
|1999||Pan American Games||1st|
- "Emilie Livingston Bio, Stats, and Results | Olympics". Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- "Jeff Goldblum & Emilie Livingston: 5 Fast Facts to Know". Heavy.com. 2014-11-12. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
"Jeff Goldblum Is Married! Actor, 62, Weds Fiancee Emilie Livingston, 31 -- Get the Details". 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Emilie Livingston - Jeff Goldblum's Girlfriend (bio, wiki, photos)". Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Jeff Goldblum's new wife Emilie Livingston's illustrious career as an Olympic gymnast". Daily Mail Online. 2014-11-14. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Emilie Livingston Bio, Stats, and Results — Olympics". Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- Chris Lee (20 July 2017). "How Rihanna Ended Up in That Strip-Club Scene in Valerian". GQ. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- Miller, Jenni (April 15, 2017). "Jeff Goldblum and Emilie Livingston Welcome Their Second Baby". New York Magazine. Retrieved April 29, 2017.