Émilie de Rodat
Pope Pius XII beatified her June 9, 1940, and canonized her April 23, 1950. Her feast day is September 19. Her foundation, created in the year 1815 focused on young women and girls with difficulties, prisoners of war and people in prison. It was not known during her lifetime that Emilie de Rodat was also a mystic. Her revelations are included in a diary, which was found after her death.
- Histoire de la spiritualité chrétienne 2010 Page 227
- V. Schauber: Pattloch-Namenstagskalender, Dokumentation H. M. Schindler, Augsburg 1994, page 284
- V. Schauber-H. M. Schindler: Heilige und Namenspatrone im Jahreslauf, München 2001, page 488
- "19. september: Den hellige Emilie de Rodat (1787-1852)" (in Norwegian). 2006-05-31. Retrieved 2008-05-24.
- Agnes Baillie, Cunninghame Dunbar: A Dictionary of Saintly Women (1904) at Google Books, page 270.