|Full name||Washington Emilio MacEachen Vázquez|
|Date of birth||4 May 1992|
|Place of birth||Artigas, Uruguay|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Parma (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 September 2011.
Life and career
Emilio came through the youth system at Uruguay’s most successful club, C.A. Peñarol, and was promoted to the first team in the 2010-11 Primera División season, for which he was assigned squad number 2. He made seven appearances in this season, one of which was as a substitute. His debut came in a 2-0 win against Cerro on 13 March 2011.
Emilio was also a squad member for Peñarol’s 2011 Copa Libertadores campaign, in which the club reached the final. He was an unused substitute in six 2011 Libertadores matches, including the first leg of the final against Santos of Brazil.
- As of 25 June 2011
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- "Emilio MacEachen profile & appearances". ESPN Soccernet. Retrieved 25 June 2011.
- "No changes to the side that beat Cerro (Spanish)". El País (Uruguay). 21 March 2011. Retrieved 25 June 2011.
- "Washington Emilio MacEachen". soccerway.com. Retrieved 25 June 2011.
- "Peñarol's big send off (Spanish)". El Observador. 21 June 2011. Retrieved 25 June 2011.
|This biographical article related to a football defender from Uruguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|