||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
July 9, 1993 |
Vancouver, British Columbia
Emily Hirst (born July 9, 1993) is a Canadian actress.
Her first larger role was in the film drama Desolation Sound, where she played Margaret Elliot. For this role she was nominated for a Leo Award in 2005. She played Laura in the Lifetime movie For the Love of a Child in 2006. She won a Young Artists Award for that role. She was also nominated for her supporting guest role in Smallville's "Fragile" (2006). In 2007, Hirst had a recurring role as the childlike vampire Charlotte on Spike TV's Blade: The Series with rapper Sticky Fingaz. Her next appearance was in the thriller Mem-o-re with Billy Zane as Bonnie McHale.
In 2007 Hirst played Mandy Tarr in the Lifetime movie Passion's Web and Young Mary in Second Sight. She also appeared briefly in Battlestar Galactica: Razor. Her next role was Alice in a movie called The Egg Factory which was renamed Prodigy, and featured a number of times on Movie Central.
In 2008, Hirst played Makoto Konno in the English dubbed version of the award-winning Japanese anime film The Girl Who Leapt Through Time alongside Andrew Francis, for which she is nominated for a Young Artists Award in 2009. Also in 2008, Hirst appeared in a made-for-TV movie with Daryl Hannah called Storm Seekers.
|2002||The Twilight Zone||Little Girl||Episode "Future Trade"|
|2002||X2||Ice Cream Girl||uncredited|
|2005||Desolation Sound||Margaret Elliot|
|2006||For the Love of a Child||Laura|
|Smallville||Maddie Van Horn||Episode: "Fragile"|
|The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006 film)||Makoto Konno||voice: English version|
|Blade: The Series||Charlotte||6 episodes, 2006|
|2007||Passion's Web||Mandy Tarr|
|Battlestar Galactica: Razor||Child In Cage|
|Second Sight||Young Mary Kaufman|
|2008||Storm Seekers||Sarah Stewart|
|The Egg Factory||Alice|
|2009||Stranger With My Face||Alexis Stratton|
- 2005 - Nominated - Feature Length Drama: Best Supporting Performance by a Female for: Desolation Sound (2005)
Young Artist Awards
- 2007 - Won - Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special (Comedy or Drama) - Supporting Young Actress for: "For the Love of a Child" (2006) (TV)
- 2007 - Nominated - Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) - Guest Starring Young Actress for: "Smallville" (2001)
- 2009 - Won - Best Performance in a Voice-Over Role - Young Actress for: "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" (English version) (2008)
- Emily Hirst at the Internet Movie Database
- Pictures at ChildStarlets.com
- UGO.com Film/TV - Emily Hirst Interview
- IGN Interview: Blade: The Series's Emily Hirst
- Planete Smallville Interview
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|