Emily Kunstler (born June 24, 1978) is an American documentary filmmaker. Kunstler grew up in New York City's West Village neighborhood.
Kunstler is the daughter of left-wing radical lawyer William Kunstler and is the sister of attorney Sarah Kunstler.
Off Center Media
In 1999, Emily Kunstler co-founded Off Center Media with Sarah Kunstler. Off Center was a documentary production company that claimed to expose injustice in the criminal justice system through the creation and circulation of media.
Emily Kunstler completed a hagiographic documentary about her father entitled William Kunstler: Disturbing the Universe that screened at the Sundance Film Festival in 2009. The film was a co-production of the Independent Television Service (ITVS) and aired on the PBS series P.O.V..
- Off Center Media Page
- Disturbing the Universe web Page
- Emily Kunstler on IMDb
- Disturbing The Universe Sundance Page
- Disturbing The Universe POV Page
- Disturbing The Universe ITVS Page
- Getting Through to the President on Channel 13/WNET's Reel New York Series
- Getting Through to the President on the Sundance Channel
- Getting Through to the President on the Current TV
- Off Center Media's Films on Blip TV
- Museum of Modern Art Screening