Emily Maguire (field hockey)
|Born||17 December 1987 (age 28)
Emily Maguire (born 17 December 1987 in Glasgow) is a Scottish field hockey player who represented Great Britain at the 2012 Summer Olympics. She competed for the national team in the women's tournament, winning a bronze medal.
Maguire is a product of the Kelburne Hockey Club of Paisley, but currently plays club hockey for Holcombe Hockey Club in England, having previously played for Reading Hockey Club between 2009 and 2015.
She graduated with a degree in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Glasgow in 2009.
- "Emily Maguire". London 2012. The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited. Archived from the original on 1 May 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2012.
- Daily Telegraph (11 June 2015). "Hockey World League: Pushing each other to the limits has spurred me, says Great Britain's Emily Maguire". http://www.telegraph.co.uk/. Daily Telegraph. External link in
- Scotland at the 2014 Commonwealth Games
- Murray, Keir (13 June 2014). "Commonwealth Games: Clement leads Scotland's hockey challenge". BBC News. BBC.
- Scottish Hockey (11 June 2015). "Maguire Set For Cap Milestone after GB World League Selection".
|This biographical article relating to a Scottish field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|