(Redirected from Emily devenport)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Emily Devenport is an American science fiction writer. She has written seven novels under her name, one novel under the pseudonym Maggy Thomas, and two novels as Lee Hogan.
Written as Emily Devenport
- Shade (1991)
- Larissa (1993)
- Scorpianne (1994)
- Eggheads (1996)
- The Kronos Condition (1997)
- Godheads (1998)
- Medusa Uploaded (2018): Oichi Angelis navigates danger and treachery on a generation starship.
Written as Maggy Thomas
- Broken Time (2000): Siggy Lindquist's job at the Institute for the Criminally Insane is complicated by the attention of two inmates, a pair of the galaxy's deadliest criminals.
Written as Lee Hogan
- Belarus (2002): Humans colonize a planet they believe is uninhabited, but soon realize that a brutal alien race lives below the surface.
- Enemies (2003): Belarus is a shadow of its former self when the new galactic Union comes calling.
- "Shade and the Elephant Man" (1987)
- "Skin Deep" (1987)
- "Cat Scratch" (1988)
- "Loop" (1988)
- "Goddoggit" (1995)
- "The Long Ride" (1997)
- "If the Sun's at Five O'Clock, It Must Be Yellow Daisies" (2010)
- "Dr. Polingyouma's Machine" (2015)
- "Postcards from Monster Island" (2015)
- "Now Is the Hour" (2016)
- "Queen of the Cats" (2017)
- "Crudyy" (2018)
|This article about an American science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|