Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eminent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eminent may refer to:
- High in station, rank, or repute; prominent; distinguished: eminent statesmen.
- Eminent domain, the power of a state to acquire private property without the owner's consent
- Eminent Technology, an American manufacturer of audio equipment.
- Eminent Lives, a biography series
- Eminent BV a Dutch organ manufacturer
- Eminent, a Serbian chain store
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eminent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.