From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eminent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eminent may refer to:
- High in station, rank, or repute; prominent; distinguished: eminent statesmen.
- Eminent domain, the power of a state to acquire private property without the owner's consent
- Eminent Technology, an American manufacturer of audio equipment.
- Eminent Lives, a biography series
- Eminent BV a Dutch organ manufacturer
- Eminent, a Serbian chain store
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eminent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.