This article needs to be updated.June 2012)(
The Emirates Towers are the tallest two buildings on the right.
|Location||Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Opening||15 April 2000|
|Roof||355 m (1,165 ft), 309 m (1,014 ft)|
|Floor count||54, 56|
|Design and construction|
|Main contractor||Multiplex, Besix|
The Emirates Towers (Arabic: أبراج الإمارات) is a building complex in Dubai that contains the Emirates Office Tower and Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel. The two towers, which rise to 355 m (1,165 ft) and 309 m (1,014 ft), respectively, stand as the 42nd  and 100th tallest buildings in the world. The two towers are connected by a 9,000 m² (96,875 ft²) two-storey retail complex known as "The Boulevard". The Emirates Towers complex is located on the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is a symbol of the city of Dubai. The Emirates Towers was constructed by the construction wing of Al Ghurair Investment group.
A curiosity of the design is that the towers have a similar number of floors; the taller office tower actually contains 54 floors, while the hotel tower contains 56 floors. This is because the individual floor heights of the office tower are greater than that of the hotel.
- "Emirates Tower One - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Archived from the original on 2014-05-24.
- "Emirates Tower Two - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Archived from the original on 2013-12-03.
- "Emirates Tower One". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Archived from the original on 24 May 2014. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- "100 Tallest Buildings in the World". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Archived from the original on 19 April 2012. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- "World's Tallest Skyscrapers". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-01-27.
- Writer, Staff (9 November 2008). "Emirates Financial Towers glass works on schedule".