Corrin in 2020
Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
|Education||St John's College, Cambridge|
Corrin was born in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England. Her father, Chris Corrin, is a businessman and her mother, Juliette Corrin, is a speech therapist from South Africa. Corrin has two younger brothers, Richard and Jonty.
She attended the Roman Catholic Woldingham School in Surrey, an all-girls boarding school where she developed her interest in acting and dance. Corrin took a gap year, during which she took a Shakespeare course at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and volunteered as a teacher at a school in Knysna, South Africa. Corrin studied drama at the University of Bristol, but left to read Education, English, Drama and the Arts at St John's College, Cambridge.
|2018||Alex's Dream||Beth||Short film|
|2019||Grantchester||Esther Carter||1 episode|
|Pennyworth||Esme Winikus||4 episodes|
|2020||The Crown||Diana, Princess of Wales||Main role; Series 4|
- "The Queen Meets Diana - Olivia Colman and Emma Corrin". 11 November 2020. Retrieved 12 November 2020.
- "The Crown's Emma Corrin Reacts to Criticism Over Princess Diana Portrayal: 'I Understand'". The People. 18 November 2020. Retrieved 21 November 2020.
- Thorne, Will (12 November 2020). "Meet Emma Corrin, 'The Crown' Star Bringing Princess Diana to Life For a New Generation". Variety. Retrieved 12 November 2020.
- Simpson, Richard (31 October 2020). "The Crown actress Emma Corrin set to become household name playing iconic Diana". mirror. Retrieved 12 November 2020.
- "Alumna Emma Joins Cast of The Crown | Woldingham School". www.woldinghamschool.co.uk. Retrieved 12 November 2020.