Emma Ellingsen (born 2001) is a Norwegian model and YouTuber.
Ellingsen grew up in a town that is an hour's train ride away from Oslo. Ellingsen came out to her family and friends as a transgender woman when she was around nine years old. As a child she was featured in the Norwegian documentary Born in the Wrong Body which focused on her and other children in Norway who identify as transgender. She is scheduled to be in the upcoming television series Generation Z. Ellingsen is signed with the Copenhagen and Oslo-based modeling agency Heartbreak Management. Her YouTube channel features make up tutorials, video blogs, and travel blogs. In 2018 she took a year off from school to focus on her modeling and social media career.
- "Emma Ellingsen, Norway's Rising Kendall Jenner, Wants You to Know That She's Transgender".
- "YouTube Star Emma Ellingsen Comes Out As Transgender".
- Onedio.com. "Dünyanın En Güzel Trans Bireyi Olarak Gösterilen Norveçli Model Emma Ellingsen".
- "Norwegian Model Emma Ellingsen On Discovering Her Identity - L'Officiel". www.lofficielusa.com.
- "Europe's Next Kendall Jenner Wants Fans To Know She is Transgender". 17 September 2018.
- "Raised up as a boy, Social media star, Emma Ellingsen came out as a transgender revealed she wanted to be a girl. Won the Influencer of the year in January 2018 - Puzzups". 11 March 2018.
- Eckardt, Stephanie. "Norway's Rising Kendall Jenner Wants You to Know That She's Transgender".
|This biography related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender history or culture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|