|Born||21st May 1975|
|Residence||Hampshire, England, UK|
|Spouse(s)||Mark Owen (m. 2009)|
Emma Ferguson is a British actress. She is perhaps best known for her starring role in the series Mile High with co-stars Naomi Ryan and Jo Anne Knowles, but Ferguson has also had major roles in the TV movie The Brides in the Bath and in the miniseries North and South.
Emma Ferguson is from Wandsworth, London. She travelled regularly from a young age, living in countries such as Hong Kong, Germany and The UAE (in Dubai). During this time, she studied at military schools and learned three languages.
On screen, Ferguson has appeared in TV commercials (particularly hair product advertising) and various television programmes including Doctors, The Bill and Mile High. She also provided the voice acting for the character Jessica in the English language version of the PlayStation 2 game Dragon Quest VIII as well as Eris in the English language version of the PlayStation 2 game Drakengard 2.
In the theatre, Ferguson has appeared as Countess Florence/Antonescu in Terence Rattigan's Man and Boy's 2004 tour and West End run, directed by Maria Aitken; as Constanza, in the London Symphonia's 2003 production of Amadeus, directed by Jonathan Best; and as Isabelle in a 2000 production of Ring Round the Moon, at the King's Head Theatre, directed by Phil Willmott.
Emma lives in Wandsworth, London. In 2006 she became engaged to her boyfriend, singer Mark Owen, with whom she had been in a relationship since 2004. On 8 November 2009, the pair married in Cawdor Church, Scotland. They have three children, a son Elwood (born August 2006) and 2 daughters Willow Rose (born November 2008) and Fox India (born July 2012). In March 2010, Mark revealed he had been unfaithful from 2004 until October 2009.
- North and South 2004 season 1 episode 1,3 as Edith Shaw Lennox
- The Brides in the Bath 2003 as Alice Burnham
- The Bill
- 136 as Kim Bradley
- 135 as Kim Bradley
- 134 as Kim Bradley
- Say It with Flowers as Nurse
- Mile High 2003 as Emma Coyle
- Beating the Odds as Angela Ramsden
- Fortysomething 2003 season 1 episode 6 as Laura Proek
- Barbara 2000,2001 season 1 episode 2,3
- Hardware 2003 season 1 episode 4 as nurse
- Murder Investigation Team 2005 season 1 episode3 as Lisa Reynolds
- Nathan, Sara (March 12, 2010). "Mark Owen checks into rehab for his drinking in attempt to save his marriage". London: The Daily Mail. Retrieved March 14, 2010.
- "Take That star Mark Owen shows off his ring after fairytale wedding to Emma Ferguson". London: The Daily Mail. November 8, 2009. Retrieved March 14, 2010.
- Christmas comes early for Take That's Mark Owen after girlfriend gives birth to second child
- Take That's Mark Owen admits affairs
- "Take That star Mark Owen checks into rehab". The BBC. March 13, 2010. Retrieved March 14, 2010.