18 June 1978
|Spouse(s)||Bruce Willis (m. 2009)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Hair color||Dark chestnut|
|Eye color||Dark chestnut|
The Lions (New York, Los Angeles) |
Visage Management (Zurich)
On 21 March 2009, Heming married actor Bruce Willis in the Turks and Caicos Islands. The ceremony was not legally binding, so the couple wed again in a civil ceremony in Beverly Hills, California, six days later. They have two daughters together: Mabel Ray (born April 2012) and Evelyn Penn (born May 2014). Heming is also a stepmother to Willis's three elder daughters from his first marriage to Demi Moore.
She was first discovered at age 16 on the Big Breakfast find me a supermodel competition, with Lorraine Ashton model agency, which she won in 1991.
In addition to being the former spokesmodel for the Canadian lingerie retailer, La Senza, Heming has appeared in advertisements around the world, including those for Dior Bronze, Escada, Gap, Garnier, Intimissimi, John Frieda, Palmers, and Redken. She has appeared on the covers of French Elle, Spanish Elle, Turkish Elle, US Glamour, Shape, Town and Country, and W Magazine. In 2005, Maxim magazine placed Heming at number 86 in its "Top 100" list.
Heming has also walked the runway for fashion shows including Herve Leger, John Galliano, Paco Rabanne, Christian Dior, Chanel, Maska, Thierry Mugler, Valentino, Emanuel Ungaro, Ralph Lauren, and Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
|2006||Entourage||Girl at Club||Episode: "Three's Company"|
- "Emma Heming, Bruce Willis' girlfriend, models for La Senza". The Telegraph. April 30, 2008. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- Emma Heming, Bruce Willis' girlfriend models for La Senza, The Daily Telegraph, 30 April 2008. Retrieved on 17 May 2008.
- "Bruce and Emma make marriage legal". Access Hollywood via Today. 27 March 2009. Retrieved 2013-12-18.
- Leonard, Elizabeth (April 2, 2012). "Bruce Willis and Emma Heming welcome a daughter". People. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- "Bruce Willis' Wife Emma Heming-Willis Gives Birth, Couple Welcomes Second Girl, Baby Evelyn Penn". Us Weekly. May 7, 2014. Retrieved May 7, 2014.
- "Emma Heming". Fashion Model Directory.