||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||New Jersey, United States|
|Period||1998 - present|
|Genre||Erotica, Romance, Paranormal|
Emma Holly (born 1961, New Jersey) is American author who specializes in writing erotic romance novels, often with a focus on BDSM. She has written over twenty books and was a finalist for the Romance Writers of America 2004 RITA award for Best Paranormal Romance.
Leading back to her pre-adolescent fantasy, to be the fiancée of Batman, Holly always wanted to be a writer. After 10 years of writing, she sold her first book in 1998.
Holly specializes in writing erotica-romance and often with a focus on BDSM. Another common element of Holly's erotic style is a bisexual male protagonist . She has written over twenty books and was a finalist for the Romance Writers of America 2004 RITA award for Best Paranormal Romance.
Single Erotica-Romance Novels
- Ménage, 1998
- Cooking Up a Storm, 1998
- Velvet Glove, 1999
- In the Flesh, 2000
- Strange Attractions, 2004
- Personal Assets, 2004
- All U Can Eat, 2006
- Fairyville, 2007, 2008 (with epilogue, previously published as Amazon short, And Then There Were Four).
Beyond Desire Series
- Beyond Innocence, 2001 & in "BEYOND DESIRE" (2006)
- Beyond Seduction, 2002 & in "BEYOND DESIRE" (2006)
Midnight Desire Series
- Luisa's Desire in "FANTASY", 2002 (with Christine Feehan, Sabrina Jeffries and Elda Minger) & in "MIDNIGHT DESIRE", 2006
- Catching Midnight, 2003 & in "MIDNIGHT DESIRE", 2006
- Hunting Midnight, 2003
- The Night Owl in "HOT BLOODED", 2004 (with Christine Feehan, Angela Knight and Maggie Shayne)
- Courting Midnight, 2005
- Kissing Midnight, scheduled for Summer 2009
- Breaking Midnight, scheduled for 2009
- Saving Midnight, schedule for 2009
- Devil at Midnight
- Angel at Dawn
- The Demon's Daughter, 2004
- The Demon's Angel in Demon's Delight, 2007 (with MaryJanice Davidson, Catherine Spangler and Vickie Taylor)
- The Countess's Pleasure in "HOT SPELL", 2005 (with Meljean Brook, Lora Leigh and Shiloh Walker)
- Prince of ice, 2006
- "Demon's Fire", 2008
Anthologies in collaboration
- The Love Slave in "SECRETS VOLUME 4", 1998
- The Top of her Game in "BLACK LACE OMNIBUS IV", 1999 (with Helena Ravenscroft and Susie Raymond)
- Demon's Delight (2007) (with MaryJanice Davidson, Catherine Spangler and Vickie Taylor)
- Beyond the Dark (2007) (with Angela Knight, Lora Leigh and Diane Whiteside)
- Rosenblum, Gail (November 25, 2008). "Vampire ultimate bad boy". The Post and Courier. p. 1D. Retrieved 1 August 2012.