||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
Emma Pollock performs live at the Brudenell Social Club, Leeds, May 2007.
|Associated acts||The Delgados
The Burns Unit
The Fruit Tree Foundation
A founding member of The Delgados, she signed a solo recording contract with British independent record label 4AD in 2005 after the amicable split of the band. She continues, however, to be involved in the influential Glasgow-based label Chemikal Underground. Her first solo album, Watch the Fireworks, was released on 17 September 2007. Pollock has most recently been recording with Scottish-Canadian band The Burns Unit, along with Indo-Caledonian pop artist Future Pilot AKA, Karine Polwart, King Creosote, multi-instrumentalist Kim Edgar, drummer/producer Mattie Foulds, pianist Michael Johnston; and rapper MC Soom T. Pollock has also worked with David Gedge both in the studio and live as part of his Cinerama project.
On 3 August 2010, The Burns Unit release their debut, Side Show, through Proper Distribution in the UK. Produced by the band's drummer Mattie Foulds, Side Show was mixed with Paul Savage (Franz Ferdinand) and mastered by Jon Astley (The Who, ABBA, Norah Jones).
On 29 January 2016, Emma Pollock's third solo album In Search of Harperfield was released on Chemikal Underground Records. 
- Watch the Fireworks (17 September 2007)
- The Law of Large Numbers (1 March 2010)
- In Search of Harperfield (29 January 2016)
Singles and EPs
- "Adrenaline" (28 May 2007)
- "Acid Test" (3 September 2007)
- "Paper and Glue" (26 November 2007)
- "I Could Be A Saint" (22 February 2010)
- "Red Orange Green" (24 May 2010)
- "Side Show" Scottish/Canadian collective The Burns Unit (2010)
- "Tour EP" with RM Hubbert (Oct 2012)
- "Adrenaline" (2007, directed by Blair Young)
- "Acid Test" (2007, directed by Lucy Cash)
- "Paper and Glue" (2007, directed by Moh Azima)
- "Red Orange Green" (2010, directed by Laura McCullagh)
- "Emma Pollock | LinkedIn". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2016-01-31.
- "Strathclyde University". Herald Scotland. Retrieved 2016-01-31.
- Gemma Padley (007-09-14). "Watch The Fireworks could finally give The Delgados' lady the international acclaim...". BBC Online. Check date values in: