|Alma mater||Florida International University|
Emma Trelles is a Latina poet and writer.
A contributor to the Best American Poetry blog, Trelles's poetry and prose have been anthologized in Ocho, Gulf Stream, Verse Daily, MiPOesias Magazine, The Rumpus and Tigertail: A South Florida Annual. Her journalism has been featured in the Miami Herald and the Sun-Sentinel. Her work appeared in Best American Poety 2013.
- Tropicalia, University of Notre Dame Press, 2011, ISBN 9780268042363
- Little Spells, CreateSpace, 2008, ISBN 9781440433900
- Author website
- Trelles interviewed with Grace Cavalieri on the Library of Congress' Poet and the Poem program.
- Review of Tropicalia at Post No Ills Magazine
- Best American Poetry Blog
- ""An Interview with Emma Trelles" by Steve Almond". The Nervous Breakdown. April 20, 2011. Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- "Campbell McGrath," PoemHunter.com
- David Lehman (10 September 2013). The Best American Poetry 2013. Simon and Schuster. pp. 162–. ISBN 978-1-4767-0814-0.
- University of Notre Dame Press > Books > Tropicalia
- Andrés Montoya Poetry Prize > 2010 Winner
- ""Tropicalia by Emma Trelles", review by Jeanetta Calhoun Mish". World Literature Today. September 2011.
|This American poet–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|