||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
13 September 1968
(2003–present) 2 children
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
Emma Wiklund (née Sjöberg, born 13 September 1968, Stockholm, Sweden) is a Swedish fashion model and actress.
Emma was born in Stockholm, Sweden. She is 175.5 cm tall blue-eyed blonde who has walked the runway for Thierry Mugler, Christian Lacroix and Lanvin. She was signed to Elite Model Management and can be seen in George Michael's music video for "Too Funky" alongside other models such as Linda Evangelista.
She dated Ulf Ekberg, songwriter for & co-founder of Ace of Base, from 1994 to 2000.
She began her acting career in 1995, and with the four Taxi movies (1998–2007), she became a popular actress in France. In her native Sweden, she is known as a TV program hostess and a regular in the fashion world.
On 12 February 2003 she married Hans Wiklund and they have two children, daughter Tyra and son Elis.
- 1992 - Inferno, (TV movie) (as Emma Sjöberg)
- 1995 - Inferno, (as Emma Sjöberg)
- 1998 - Taxi, Emma Sjöberg as Petra
- 1999 - Simon Sez, The Dancer (as Emma Sjoberg)
- 2000 - Taxi 2,Emma Sjöberg as Petra
- 2000 - Petite copine, (short) (as Emma Sjöberg)
- 2003 - Taxi 3, Emma Sjöberg as Petra
- 2004 - Big Kiss, Sonja (as Emma Sjöberg)
- 2007 - Taxi 4, Emma Sjöberg-Wiklund as Petra
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|