Jump to navigation Jump to search
Emma Wortelboer (born 26 October 1996) is a Dutch television presenter working for BNN since 2015. She grew up in Manderveen and studied at Het Erasmus in Almelo. Wortelboer was the Dutch spokesperson at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019.
- Spuiten en Slikken (BNN, 2016-2018)
- 3 op Reis Midweek (BNNVARA, 2017)
- Club Hub (NPO3, 2017–present)
- Spuiten en Slikken Sekstest 2018 (BNNVARA)
- DWDD (YUNG DWDD) (2018–present)
- Emma's Peepshow (2018–present)
- "Emma Wortelboer en Jurre Geluk presenteren Sekstest". tmgonlinemedia.nl. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emma Wortelboer.|
|This article about a person from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|