From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Emmaus was an ancient town in Judaea (current day Israel).
- Emmaus is the name of a village in Galilea mentioned by Flavius Josephus as the location of hot springs, near the city of Tiberias · 
Emmaus may also refer to:
- Battle of Emmaus
- Emmaus Bible College (Australia) in Epping, Australia
- Emmaus Bible College (Iowa) in Dubuque, Iowa
- Emmaus (charity), a homeless charity
- Emmaus College (disambiguation), several schools
- Emmaus, Pennsylvania, United States
- Plague of Emmaus
- Supper at Emmaus
- Walk to Emmaus, a Methodist adult ministry similar to the Catholic Cursillo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emmaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.