Emmaus was an ancient town in Judaea mentioned in the Gospel of Luke.
Emmaus may also refer to:
- Emmaus Nicopolis, an archaeological site in Israel
- Imwas, a Palestinian Arab village formerly located at the site
- Emmaus, Pennsylvania, United States
- Emmaus, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States
- Emmaus (charity), a homeless charity
- Emmaus Bible College (Australia) in Epping, Australia
- Emmaus Bible College (Iowa) in Dubuque, Iowa
- Emmaus College (disambiguation), several schools
- Emmaus High School, Emmaus, Pennsylvania
- Emmaus Monastery in Prague, Czech Republic
- Battle of Emmaus, 166 BC
- Plague of Emmaus, 639
- Road to Emmaus appearance, one of the early resurrection appearances of Jesus
- Walk to Emmaus, a Methodist adult ministry similar to the Catholic Cursillo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emmaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.