Emmelia is a name available as a genus name for a group of butterflies of the subfamily Acontiinae (Noctuidae). However, its status is uncertain. The name Emmelia is also known as subgenus in the genus Acontia and it is sometimes considered a synonym of Acontia.
- Emmelia deleta Staudinge, 1877
- Emmelia fascialis Hampson, 1894
- Emmelia trabealis – spotted sulphur Scopoli, 1763
- Emmelia viridisquama Guenée, 1852
- Emmelia at Markku Savela's Lepidoptera and Some Other Life Forms
- Natural History Museum Lepidoptera genus database
|This Acontiinae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|