Emmet Kirwan is an Irish actor, playwright and screenwriter. He is known for starring in RTÉ2's Sarah & Steve and for writing and starring in the 2015 play, and 2018 movie version of Dublin Oldschool. Other credits include parts in Ella Enchanted, '71 and Inside I'm Dancing. In 2012 he performed Just Saying, a monologue written and directed by Dave Tynan, which to date has received over 500,000 views on YouTube.
- "Emmet Kirwan seriously put it to Ryan Tubridy on the Late Late, and people loved him". DailyEdge.ie. 26 May 2018. Archived from the original on 25 June 2018.
- Shortall, Eithne (24 June 2018). "Acid test: writer and actor Emmet Kirwan's take on drugs culture hits the big screen". The Times.
- "'When a working class person writes, you're asked: Is it like Roddy Doyle?'". TheJournal.ie. 31 January 2016. Archived from the original on 1 February 2016. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- McDonald, Karl (9 January 2013). "'People are defining themselves by tea bags': 'Just Saying' Director Dave Tynan Interview". TotallyDublin.ie. Archived from the original on 15 January 2013. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- Anderson, Nicola (29 December 2012). "'Just saying' film-maker left reeling as short on lost generation strikes a chord online". irish Independent. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
|This Irish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|