Emmett J. Conrad High School
||This article may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Emmett J. Conrad High School|
|7502 Fair Oaks Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75231
|School district||Dallas Independent School District|
|Number of students||1,153|
|Color(s)||Royal Blue & Old Gold
|Trustee dist.||3, Dan Micciche|
|Area||4, Robin Ryan|
Emmett J. Conrad, MD High School is a public high school located in Vickery Meadow, Dallas, Texas (USA). Emmett J. Conrad High School, which covers grades 9-12, is a part of the Dallas Independent School District. The school competes in UIL district 11-5A. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
The 325,000-square-foot (30,200 m2) building features 46 core classrooms on 40 acres, including classrooms for performing arts, visual arts, media, science, and instructional technology. The campus has student dining areas and athletic fields.
The Emmett J Conrad Chargers compete in the following sports:
- Cross Country
- Swimming and Diving
- Track and Field
Although small in size, the Emmett J Conrad Swim Team has proven to have a lot of spirit in the year (2016-2017). Coached by Ms. Joanna the team has encountered many victories in District and Regional Competitions. The Captain has inspired the whole team along with his crew and has obtained 3rd place at District UIL competition and has won many other meets. The team composed by Morning Star, Pho Phiyah , Hector ,Richard Balderas P, Ni , Oscar , Angy Coronado , Swee te, Roshan , and more people has demonstrated spirit and courage through every practice and competition. These group of amazing swimmers is sure to one day represent their country.
As of the 2015-2016 school year, L. L. Hotchkiss, Jack Lowe, Sr., Lee McShan, Jr., and Jill Stone Elementary Schools feed into Tasby Middle School and then Conrad High School. Outside of the Vickery Meadow neighborhood, Highland Meadows Elementary School feeds into Robert T. Hill Middle School and then Conrad High School.
- http://nces.ed.gov/globallocator/sch_info_popup.asp?Type=Public&ID=481623010560. Missing or empty
- Dallas ISD - Emmett J. Conrad High School. Retrieved on 14 June 2007.
- http://www.dallasisd.org/domain/386. Missing or empty
- (PDF) http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/domain/89/schoolinfo/mainmaps2015/2015%20DISD%20Wall%20Map%20-%20Trustee%20Districts%20-%2036x38.pdf. Missing or empty
- Dallas ISD - Schools by Area Archived March 15, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved on 14 June 2007.
- "2015 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2016-04-22.
- Fall 2008 Conrad High School Attendance Zone Grades 9-12." Dallas Independent School District.
- http://www.educationdesignshowcase.com/view.esiml?pid=195. Missing or empty
- (PDF) http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/domain/89/schoolinfo/Utilization/Fall2013HighUtilizationMap.pdf. Missing or empty
- The Athletics Department
- (PDF) http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/89/Feeder%20Pattern%202015-16%20by%20School%20Level%208.31.15.pdf. Missing or empty