|Look up emo or emo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emo (originally short for "emotional hardcore" or "emocore") is a subculture and a style of rock music.
Emo may also refer to:
- Emo (oil), an Irish oil company and filling station chain
- Emo Speedway, a racetrack in Emo, Ontario
- Emo's, a nightclub in Austin, Texas
- Educational Management Organization or for-profit school
- Chamber of Electrical Engineers of Turkey, established in 1954
- Emo (album), an album by Screeching Weasel
- Emo, an album by Sari Kaasinen
- "Emo", a song by Blink-182 from the band's album Dude Ranch
- Emo, County Laois, a village in Ireland
- Emo Court, a mansion in County Laois, Ireland
- Emo, Ontario, a town in Canada
- Villa Emo, a villa in Italy
- East Moriches, a town on Long Island.
- Emo (name)
- EMO (trade show), an international metal-working industry trade show held in Europe
- E-Mo, a character in the U.S. TV series A Gifted Man
- Extra man offense in field lacrosse
- Emergency Management Office, also referred to as an "Office of Emergency Management"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.