Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up emo or emo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emo (originally short for "emotional hardcore" or "emocore") is a subculture and a style of rock music.
Emo may also refer to:
- Emo (oil), an Irish oil company and filling station chain
- Emo Speedway, a racetrack in Emo, Ontario
- Emo's, a nightclub in Austin, Texas
- Educational Management Organization or for-profit school
- Chamber of Electrical Engineers of Turkey, established in 1954
- Emo (album), an album by Screeching Weasel
- Emo, an album by Sari Kaasinen
- "Emo", a song by Blink-182 from the band's album Dude Ranch
- Emo, County Laois, a village in Ireland
- Emo Court, a mansion in County Laois, Ireland
- Emo, Ontario, a town in Canada
- Villa Emo, a villa in Italy
- East Moriches, a town on Long Island.
- Emo (name)
- EMO (trade show), an international metal-working industry trade show held in Europe
- E-Mo, a character in the U.S. TV series A Gifted Man
- Extra man offense in field lacrosse
- Emergency Management Office, also referred to as an "Office of Emergency Management"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.