|Edited by||Paula R. Pietromonaco|
American Psychological Association (United States)
Emotion is a peer-reviewed scientific journal, which, as its title states, publishes articles relating to the study of emotion. It is one of several psychology journals published by the American Psychological Association. It was established by founding co-editors-in-chief Richard Davidson and Klaus Scherer in 2001. The current editor-in-chief is Paula R. Pietromonaco (University of Massachusetts). Initially published quarterly, the publication frequency has been bimonthly since 2008.
Abstracting and indexing
For indexing purposes, Emotion is also referred to as Emotion (Washington D.C.). The journal is abstracted and indexed in Biological Abstracts, BIOSIS Previews, CINAHL Plus with Full Text, Current Contents, EMBASE, Index Medicus, I B Z - Internationale Bibliographie der Geistes- und Sozialwissenschaftlichen Zeitschriftenliteratur, Internationale Bibliographie der Rezensionen Geistes- und Sozialwissenschaftlicher Literatur, MEDLINE, PsycINFO, PubMed, Scopus, and Social Sciences Citation Index.
- "Emotion". Retrieved 1 May 2011.
- Davidson, R. J.; Scherer, K. R. (2001). "Editorial". Emotion. 1: 3–4. doi:10.1037/1528-35126.96.36.199.
- "PsycNET - Browse Volumes". Retrieved 1 May 2011.
- "Library of Congress, LCCN, LC Online Catalog, LCCN permalink, persistent identifier LCCN:00211497". Archived from the original on 9 July 2012. Retrieved 1 May 2011.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Psychology, Experimental". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2018.