Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up empath in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An empath is someone with empathy.
Empath may also refer to:
- Empath (band), a noise band from Philadelphia, United States
- Empath (album), a 2019 album by Canadian musician Devin Townsend
- Empath (comics), a fictional mutant in the Marvel Universe
- "The Empath", an episode of Star Trek: The Original Series
- Empath, a playable character in Heroes of Newerth
- A person with extra-sensory empathy, in science fiction or parapsychology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.