Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up empathy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Empathy is the capacity to place oneself emotionally in another's position.
Empathy may also refer to:
- Empathy (software), an instant messaging program
- Empathy (Bill Evans and Shelly Manne album), 1962
- Empathy (Mandalay album)
- "Empathy" (singles), a 2016 collaboration between Jung Yong-hwa and Sunwoo Jung-a
- "Empathy ", a song by Bassnectar from Vava Voom
- a slang name for the drug MDMA
- Linguistic empathy, a notion in theoretical linguistics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empathy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.