From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up empathy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Empathy is the capacity to place oneself in another's position.
Empathy may also refer to:
- Empathy (software), an instant messaging program
- Empathy (album), a jazz album by Bill Evans
- "Empathy" (singles), a collaboration between Jung Yong-hwa and Sunwoo Jung-a
- a single in the "Vava Voom" (album) by Bassnectar
- a slang name for the drug MDMA
- Linguistic empathy, a notion in theoretical linguistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empathy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.