Emperor Shun (disambiguation)
Emperor Shun (fl. 2233 BC - 2184 BC) was a legendary leader of ancient China.
Emperor Shun, Shundi or Shun Di may also refer to:
- Emperor Shun of Han (115–144, reigned 125–144), emperor of the Han dynasty
- Emperor Shun of Liu Song (467–479, reigned 477–479), emperor of the Liu Song dynasty
- Toghon Temür (1320–1370, reigned 1333–1370), emperor of the Yuan dynasty
- Li Zicheng (1606–1645, reigned 1644–1645), the only emperor of Shun
- Shundi (fictional kingdom), a fictional kingdom depicted in the 1969 film Goopy Gyne Bagha Byne
- Shun Di, based on Emperor Shun, a character from the fighting game series Virtua Fighter, see list of Virtua Fighter characters#Shun Di
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emperor Shun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.