From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Empire Building may refer to:
- Empire-building, tendency of countries and nations to acquire resources, land, and economic influence outside of their borders
- Empire Building (Atlanta), J. Mack Robinson College of Business Administration Building, 4 storey highrise in Georgia State University
- Empire Building (Birmingham, Alabama), in Heaviest Corner on Earth
- Empire Building (Manhattan), 21 story steel framed curtain-wall skyscraper in New York City
- Empire Building (Melbourne), building in Melbourne, Australia
- Empire State Building, 102-story landmark in New York City
- Empire Buildings, heritage-listed building in Albany, Western Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empire Building.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.