Empire State (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Empire State in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Empire State Building, skyscraper in New York City, one of the tallest buildings in the world
- Empire State Plaza, state office complex in Albany, New York
- T.S. Empire State VI, U.S. training vessel operated by the State University of New York Maritime College
- Georgia (U.S. state), nicknamed "Empire State of the South"
- "Empire State", song on rock band Guster's Ganging Up on the Sun
- Empire State, a 2007 hip hop album by Vast Aire and Karniege
- Empire State, a 2012 science fiction novel by Adam Christopher
- The Empire State (audio play), an audio play by Big Finish productions
- Empire State, nation in the fictional universe of Crimson Skies
- Empire State College a state college in New York
- Empire State University, fictional university from the Marvel Comics universe
- Empire State (1987 film) a 1987 film
- Empire State (2013 film), a 2013 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empire State.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.