Employee of the Month EP
|Employee Of The Month EP|
|EP by Relient K|
|Genre||Christian pop punk, pop punk|
|Producer||Mark Lee Townsend|
|Relient K chronology|
|Jesus Freak Hideout|||
Employee of the Month EP is the third EP released by Relient K. Tracks 1 and 2 are from the band's subsequent third album, Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...but Three Do. Track 6 is from the band's second album, The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek
The packaging depicts each member of Relient K as an employee of the month. Matt Thiessen, Matt Hoopes, Dave Douglas and Brian Pittman for May, June, July and August accordingly. The album cover shows Aaron Marrs, a friend of the band, as the Employee of the Month for September.
Marrs was a part of the design and/or layout of many of the album covers for the band, including this EP's cover and the cover of Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...but Three Do. He was lost at sea in January 2005, and Relient K's Apathetic EP was dedicated to him for that reason.
All songs written by Matt Thiessen
- "Trademark" – 4:00
- "In Love With the 80s (Pink Tux to the Prom)" – 3:09
- "Wit's All Been Done Before" – 3:30
- "A Penny Loafer Saved, A Penny Loafer Earned" – 2:25
- "For the Band" – 4:23
- "Failure to Excommunicate" – 3:37
- Matt Thiessen – lead vocals, guitar, piano
- Matt Hoopes – guitar, backing vocals
- Brian Pittman – bass
- Dave Douglas – drums, backing vocals
- Garris, Blake. "Relient K Employee of the Month EP". Jesusfreakhideout. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- Taylor, Josh. "Aaron Marrs Benefit 2005: Relient K, Bleach, John Reuben, & more". Jesusfreakhideout. Retrieved 13 December 2010.