Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up empower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Empower may refer to:
- EMPOWER, a Thai organization supporting sex workers
- EmPower (aircraft power adapter), a standard for 15-volt direct current power outlets in passenger airplanes
- Empower (emergy), the flow of emergy (embodied energy)
- Empower (company), a marketing company located in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Empower America, a conservative think tank in the United States
- Empower Orphans, a US non-profit organization
- Empower Playgrounds, a US company that designs playground systems
- Empowered, an original English-language manga
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.