From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up empower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Empower may refer to:
- EMPOWER, a Thai organization supporting sex workers
- EmPower (aircraft power adapter), a standard for 15-volt direct current power outlets in passenger airplanes
- Empower (emergy), the flow of emergy (embodied energy)
- Empower (software), a chromatography software developed by Waters Corporation
- Empower America, a conservative think tank in the United States
- Empower Orphans, a US non-profit organization
- Empower Playgrounds, a US company that designs playground systems
- Empowered, an original English-language manga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.