From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up empty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Empty may refer to: items that are no longer there or has poor representation. Commonly refer to something being empty with 4 or less displayed.
- Empty (God Live Underwater album) (1995)
- Empty (Tait album) (2001)
- Viva Emptiness by Katatonia (2003)
- "Empty" (The Click Five song)
- "Empty" a song by Metric
- "Empty", a song by the Cranberries from No Need to Argue
- "Empty", a song by Ray LaMontagne from Till The Sun Turns Black
- "Empty" from Forever Is the World by Theatre of Tragedy, 2009
- "Empty", a song by K-pop boy group WINNER from the album 2014 S/S
- "Joys of the Emptiness" from Icon by Paradise Lost
- "The Emptiness From Which I Fed" from The Gallery, "Emptier Still" from Haven & "Empty Me" from Fiction by Dark Tranquillity
- "Mouth of Empty Praise" from Unblessing the Purity by Bloodbath
- Empty (TV series), a 2008 situation comedy appearing on BBC Two
- Empty (magazine), an Australian Magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.