(Redirected from En)
En or EN may refer to:
- Air Dolomiti (IATA airline designator EN)
- Bouygues (stock symbol EN)
- Esquimalt and Nanaimo Railway, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Euronews, a news channel
Language and writing
- En or N, the 14th letter of the Roman alphabet
- EN (cuneiform), the mark in Sumerian cuneiform script for a High Priest or Priestess meaning "lord" or "priest"
- En (Cyrillic) (Н, н), a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet, equivalent to the Roman letter "n"
- En (digraph), ‹en› used as a phoneme
- En (typography), a unit of width in typography
- en dash, a dash one en long
- English language (ISO 639-3 code EN)
- Eastern National, a US organization providing educational products to National Park visitors
- English Nature, former government conservation agency
- Envirolink Northwest, an environmental organisation in England
Science and technology
- En (Lie algebra), a family of En Lie algebras, unique for 70n=5..8
- EN standards, Europe; see List of EN standards
- Electroless nickel plating, a chemical technique
- Electronegativity, chemical tendency to attract electrons
- Engrailed (gene), a gene involved in early embryological development
- Erythema nodosum, an inflammation of the fat cells under the skin
- Ethylenediamine, C2H8N2, an organic compound
- Exanewton (EN), an SI unit of force: 1018 newtons
- Endangered, a conservation status level
- EuroNight, the European night train designation
- Yen, Japanese currency unit, pronounced en
- Empty net goal in ice hockey
- Enrolled Nurse, an Australian term for a licensed practical nurse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.