EnStream LP is a mobile commerce joint venture company owned by Bell Mobility, Rogers and TELUS—Canada’s three main wireless companies. The three carriers formed EnStream LP in 2005. EnStream provides digital identity verification and authentication services for 3rd party applications, enhancing user convenience and reducing identity theft and fraud. EnStream formerly managed a mobile money transfer service called Zoompass.
Uses of EnStream API's
- Contact Number Verification
- Fraud Detection
- Instant Account Opening
- Anti Money Laundering Compliance
- Geo-restricted Service Verification
- Transport and Logistics Services
|Year||Nominee / work||Award||Result|
|2010||Enstream LP - Zoompass||Canadian Innovation Award for Mobile Application ||Won|
|2011||Enstream LP - Zoompass Mobile Wallet & Prepaid MasterCard Program||Best Consumer Value in Prepaid - Paybefore Awards||Won|
EnStream divested Zoompass in 2012.
- Avery, Simon, "Cellphone cash transfer service set to launch", The Globe and Mail, 13 June 2009
- "ABOUT US". EnStream. Retrieved 2019-10-07.
- CBC.ca, “Bell, Rogers and Telus to launch mobile payment service” June 13, 2009
- "MARKET APPLICATIONS". EnStream. Retrieved 2019-10-07.
- "ACT Canada 2010 Award Winners Announced at Cardware Conference". ACT Canada. Retrieved 14 August 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "2011 Paybefore Awards Winners". Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- Sturgeon, Jamie. "EnStream joint venture divests Zoompass mobile payment business". Financial Post. Retrieved 14 August 2015.