En riktig jul
|En riktig jul|
Ålstensgatan ("Ålsten Street") in the summer of 2007.
|Country of origin||Sweden|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||24|
|Original release||1 December– 24 December 2007|
|Preceded by||LasseMajas detektivbyrå (2006)|
|Followed by||Skägget i brevlådan (2008)|
The TV series was produced in January–March 2007. It was recorded at Ålstensgatan ("Ålsten Street") in Ålsten, Stockholm Municipality and at Årsta torg in Årsta, southern Stockholm. It was also recorded in studio until June.
Mila is a 10-year-old girl who lives with her mother Katerina, who likes the neighbour Klas, but Mila doesn't like him and wants "En riktig jul" ("A Real Christmas") only with her and Katerina. She writes "En riktig jul" on a wish list to Father Christmas. Then the "tomtenissa" Elfrid comes for helping her.
- Olivia Nystedt as Mila
- Vanna Rosenberg as Katerina, Mila's mother
- Allan Svensson as Father Christmas
- Suzanne Ernrup as Elfrid
- Kalle Westerdahl as Klas
- Dexter Dillén-Pardon as Jocke, Klas' son
- Johan Ulveson as Pascal Petersén
- Jessica Zandén as TV chief
- Viktor Källander as Einar
- Sissela Kyle as Ettan Nilsson
- Lennart Jähkel as Polar bear
- Emil Almén as Tekniknisse
- Anna Sahlin
- Shebly Niavarani as Frasse
- Joakim Lindblad as Policeman
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-04-25. Retrieved 2011-04-02.