Enai Noki Paayum Thota
|Enai Noki Paayum Thota|
First look poster
|Directed by||Gautham Vasudev Menon|
Gautham Vasudev Menon
|Written by||Gautham Vasudev Menon|
|Music by||Darbuka Siva|
Jomon T. John|
|Edited by||Praveen Antony|
Enai Noki Paayum Thota (lit. The bullet aimed towards me) is an upcoming Indian Tamil-language romantic thriller film written and directed by Gautham Menon and produced by Gautham Menon. The film features Dhanush, Megha Akash and Ramaguru (debut) in the lead roles. Production began in March 2016, but by January 2017 had been delayed so that Director Gautham Vasudev Menon could work on his other project Dhruva Natchathiram. The final leg of the shooting will begin in July,2018. In January 2017, media outlets reported that the music director, who had previously been called Mr. X, was in fact Darbuka Siva. In October 2017, Gautham Menon confirmed Siva's involvement. The movie is scheduled for release on September 2018.
- Dhanush as nattu
- M. Sasikumar as Thiru
- Megha Akash as Lekha Subramaniyam
- Sunaina as Meera
- Rana Daggubati as Himself(cameo)
- Anushka Sharma as Virat Kohli's Wife
Gautham Vasudev Menon first revealed that he had prepared a script titled Enai Noki Paayum Thota in mid-2013, when he narrated the film to Suriya. The pair opted not to work on the project and instead began pre-production work on another film, Dhruva Natchathiram, instead during the period.
In March 2016, Gautham Vasudev Menon announced that he would direct a film, which would feature Dhanush and Megha Akash, and some debut actors like Ramaguru in the lead roles. In May 2017, Sunaina was cast in an unspecified role. Actor Sasikumar was cast in an important role. 
After a long production break, the shoot resumed in mid-December 2017 and the final schedule began. Production was further delayed when Dhanush opted to complete his other project Maari 2 before resuming shoot on this. Filming ended by late June.
|Enai Noki Paayum Thota|
|Soundtrack album by Darbuka Siva|
|Darbuka Siva chronology|
|Singles from Enai Noki Paayum Thota|
At initial, the music director was kept secret by Gautham himself, simply referring the composer as Mr. X. The first single, Maruvaarthai was released on 10 February and a second single, Naan Pizhaippeno was released on 25 March. Thamarai is the lyricist for these 2 singles.
After much speculations of who being the music composer of the film, it was revealed that Mr. X is Darbuka Siva through Gautham's Twitter post, marking their first collaboration after previously working with Harris Jayaraj, A. R. Rahman, and Illaiyaraja. The restrung version of Maruvaarthai was released on 17 October and all the songs of this film are now credited with Darbuka Siva as the music director.
|2.||"Naan Pizhaippeno"||Thamarai||D. Sathyaprakash||6:01|
|3.||"Maruvaarthai - Restrung Version"||Thamarai||Sid Sriram||5:22|
|4.||"Visiri"||Thamarai||Sid Sriram, Shashaa Tirupati||5:31|
- "Enai Noki Paayum Thota Music Director Revealed: Darbuka Siva is ENPT's music director". ChennaiVision. 2017-01-03. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- "Gautham Menon opens up on Dhruva Natchathiram drop,friendship with Suriya and Thala 55". cinemalead.com. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Gautham Menon’s Film With Dhanush May Start Rolling Today – Tamil News. DesiMartini (6 April 2016). Retrieved on 2016-12-30.
- "Sunaina a part of Gautham Menon's Enai Noki Paayum Thota". 4 May 2017. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- Watch: Dhanush-GVM Kick start their Yennai Nokki Paayum Thotta Journey. Pinkvilla (14 March 2016). Retrieved on 2016-12-30.
- "Dhanush's 'ENPT' to be delayed further!". Sify. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "The mystery behind Mr. X of Dhanush starrer, Ennai Nokki Paayum Thotta". The Indian Express. 11 February 2017. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "Officially Revealed: Finally! Mr.X Of ENPT Is This Young Sensational Music Director!". BehindWoods.com. 18 October 2017. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "Gauthamvasudevmenon on Twitter: "The restrung cult Maruvaarthai! Most of you know who the composer is but here it is officially Such Blessed talent!"". Twitter. 17 October 2017. Retrieved 23 October 2017.