Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up enamel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enamel may refer to:
- Tooth enamel, the hard mineralized surface of teeth
- Vitreous enamel, a smooth, durable coating made of melted and fused glass powder
- Enamelled glass, glass which has been decorated with vitreous enamel
- Enamel paint, commercial paint that dries to an especially hard glossy finish
- In pottery, overglaze decoration
- Enamel organ, a cellular aggregation that functions in the formation of tooth enamel
- Enameled wire, wire insulated with enamel-like coating
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enamel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.