From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enamel may refer to:
- Tooth enamel, the hard mineralized surface of teeth
- Vitreous enamel, a smooth, durable coating made of melted and fused glass powder
- In pottery, overglaze decoration
- Enamel organ, a cellular aggregation that functions in the formation of tooth enamel
- Enamel paint, commercial paint that dries to an especially hard glossy finish
- Enameled wire, wire insulated with enamel-like coating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enamel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.