Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up encapsulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Encapsulation may refer to:
- Molecular encapsulation, in chemistry, the confinement of an individual molecule within a larger molecule
- Micro-encapsulation, in material science, the coating of microscopic particles with another material
- Cell encapsulation, technology made to overcome the existing problem of graft rejection in tissue engineering applications
- Encapsulation (networking), the process of adding control information as it passes through the layered model
- Encapsulation (computer programming), the combination of program code and data, and/or restriction of access to data except through dedicated code
- Encapsulation, the payload fairing surrounding a payload on a rocket-powered launch vehicle.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Encapsulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.