|Look up encapsulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Encapsulation may refer to:
- Molecular encapsulation, in chemistry, the confinement of an individual molecule within a larger molecule
- Micro-encapsulation, in material science, the coating of microscopic particles with another material
- Cell encapsulation, technology made to overcome the existing problem of graft rejection in tissue engineering applications
- Encapsulation (networking), the process of adding control information as it passes through the layered model
- Encapsulation (computer programming), the combination of program code and data, and/or restriction of access to data except through dedicated code
- Encapsulation the technique of hiding the internal implementation details of an object from its external view.
- Encapsulation, the payload fairing surrounding a payload on a rocket-powered launch vehicle.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Encapsulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.