|Census division||No. 2|
|Municipal district||Municipal District of Taber|
|• Governing body||Municipal District of Taber Council|
|Elevation||810 m (2,660 ft)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
Enchant is a hamlet in southern Alberta, Canada within the Municipal District of Taber. It is located on Highway 526 and the Canadian Pacific Railway, between Vauxhall and Lomond. It has an elevation of 810 metres (2,660 ft).
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2010-04-01). "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-07-05.
- "Table 6a: Population by census divisions and subdivisions showing reorganization of rural areas, 1931-1946". Census of the Prairie Provinces, 1946. Volume I: Population. Ottawa: Dominion Bureau of Statistics. 1949. p. 416.
- Book Committees of Sundial, Enchant, and Retlaw (1967). Drybelt Pioneers of Sundial, Enchant, Retlaw. Sundial, Alberta. p. 112.
- "About Us: Population & Statistics". Municipal District of Taber. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- "MD Connection (newsletter): Fountain of Youth?" (PDF) (PDF). Municipal District of Taber. Summer 2013. p. 7. Retrieved August 29, 2013.[permanent dead link]
|This Southern Alberta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|